May 4-6, 2018: Spring Leadership Conference – Treetops, Gaylord, MI
JCI Michigan is excited to welcome you to Gaylord for our May Conference. We have a great weekend of networking, training, and fun in store. This is an event you won’t want to miss.
3962 Wilkinson Road Gaylord, MI 49735
Call group reservations line at 855-261-8764 Use the code Michigan Jaycees
*If you need a vegetarian meal, please indicate that in the registration and we can accommodate.
- What is the alcohol policy?
- It is similar to most hotels. In general, if you are someplace in the hotel that can sell alcohol you are not allowed to bring your own in. So this means the lobby bar, conference rooms, ballroom, break out rooms, etc.; you will not be able to bring in your own drinks. If you are suspected of drinking your own alcohol in these areas you will be asked to discard your drink.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, you do not. Please be prepared to give your name and Photo ID when checking in at conference
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Contact 2018 Chief Operations Officer Dan Moellering at email@example.com
- What’s the refund policy?
- Registrations are non-refundable
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
- Yes. To transfer a registration please email Chief Operations Officer Dan Moellering at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person you are transferring your registration to. It is up to the original owner of the registration to work out a payment arrangement. JCI Michigan will not be responsible for transferring money between parties.