WOLFPACK!! Secure your spot with only $125 deposit due by DECEMBER 16th and join your pals from JCI Michigan to take a good hard look at the…
JCI USA Bahamas Cruise!!
APRIL 17, 2020 @ 3:30 PM
through APRIL 20, 2020 @ 3:30 PM
Carnival Cruise Lines — Carnival Conquest
• 3 Night Bahamas Cruise
• Departs from and Returns to Miami, Florida
• Friday, April 17, 2020 at 3:30 pm to Monday, April 20, 2020 at 8:00 am
• Ports-of-call include a Fun Day at Sea, and Nassau, The Bahamas
Cruise fare – Fare Includes taxes, fees and gratuities
Cabins for 1st and 2nd Guests:
Prices listed are Per Person (based on double occupancy)
|8D – Balcony||$558.61|
|8C – Balcony||$548.61|
|8B – Balcony||$546.61|
|6B – Ocean View||$466.61|
Cabins for 3rd and/or 4th Guests:
Prices listed are Per Person
|8D – Balcony||$243.61|
|8C – Balcony||$243.61|
|8B – Balcony||$243.61|
|6B – Ocean View||$243.61|
All rates are per person based on double occupancy. Single occupancy cabin is double the rate. Prices include all applicable taxes, fees, port expenses and gratuities.
To facilitate, we have engaged 3D Cruise Partners. Their staff will be your first contact to book your cruise. They will initiate your booking with Carnival Cruise Lines to secure cabin type and number of passengers. If you prefer a cabin type not within the group rates, 3D will try to secure that for you, based on availability.
To Register and Book Your Cruise,
What is included?
- Complimentary casual and fine dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks)
- Award-winning Entertainment, including full Broadway shows
- Group Dine Time is at 8:15pm
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries per guest cabin on embarkation day
What is not included?
- Transportation/parking, internet, spa, casino, laundry, special activities, shore excursions
- Sodas, bottled waters and alcoholic beverages, specialty dining
Policies: Documentation, Children/Pregnancy:
- Carnival requires infants sailing on a cruise must be at least 6 months old as of the first day of the cruise
- Carnival prohibits any pregnant woman who has entered her 24th week of pregnancy or greater from sailing.
- An adult (over the age of 21) must be listed in each cabin.
- US citizens: you will need a valid US passport with 6 months validity OR an official Birth Certificate (not baby feet/hospital certificate) AND supporting Government Issued Photo ID.
- Non-US citizens: you will need a valid passport and necessary visa for entry into the US.
Shore Excursions, Specialty Dining & Spa:
Once the initial reservation is complete, you will receive a booking number from 3D to access your reservation directly with Carnival Cruise Lines. You will then go directly to the Carnival website to book amenities, land tours, specialty dining, spa, etc. These are additional charges.
Deposits, Refunds, Final Payments, Cut-Off Dates and Cruise Insurance:
- Deposit at time of booking – $125 per person, due December 16th, 2019
- Deposits are fully refundable up to February 17th, 2020.
- Final payment is due February 10th, 2020.
- Trip insurance is available, ask 3D for details.
Group Participation Requirements:
To participate in the group functions and dine in the same group block, reservations must be made through 3D Cruise Partners. Reservations booked directly with Carnival will not have access to the group’s functions.
To Register and Book Your Cruise,
Brooke Anderson (312) 543-1136
9:00am-4:00pm CST, Monday-Thursday
LEARN MORE AT: https://jciusa.org/event/jci-usa-bahamas-cruise/