Your one stop shop for all things JCI Michigan Election Related!
Being a leadership development organization, we encourage our members to become leaders within the organization.
If you would like information on running for a position on the JCI Michigan Board of Directors, please contact our Elections Chair, Adam and his team at [email protected]
Formal Candidate Certification will begin on Saturday, July 23rd, 2022.
Please send in paperwork as soon as possible, so that you can be certified on July 23rd, 2022, and begin campaigning on July 26, 2022 (45 days until election).
2022 Annual Election Timeline:
- July 1, 2022 Chapters provided initial notice of outstanding balances.
- July 15, 2022 Chapters provided second notice of outstanding balances.
- July 23, 2022 Certification Process Begins. No campaigning allowed.
- July 26, 2022 Campaigning may begin if and only if a Candidate has been notified by the Elections Committee that are certified.
- July 29, 2022 Michigander profiles are due.
- July 31, 2022 Membership Deadline for Initial Delegate Determination.
- Aug 1, 2022 Nomination form due, if not turned in with the Certification form.
- Aug 5, 2022 Chapter Presidents will be emailed their delegate count (or reason for no delegates) by the Elections Committee.
- Aug 8, 2022 Special Election edition of Michigander will be published.
- Aug 12, 2022 Deadline for Chapter Presidents to submit their list of delegate names and email addresses.
- Aug 13, 2022 Meet the Candidates at the Service Center in Lansing
- Aug 15, 2022 Electronic Ballots credentials will be sent to delegates and electronic voting will be open.
- Sept 09, 2022 Electronic voting portal closes at 11:30 pm
- Sept 09, 2022 Final budget reports are due.
- Sept 10, 2022 Ballots results will be counted and certified by the Elections Committee and the results will be announced at the JCI MI General Assembly at the Service Center in Lansing (as part of this year’s You’re Hired! Event).
- Nov 5, 2022 Swearing in of elected candidates.
- TBD 2023 Appointments, Interest meeting and other items as determined by the 2023 officers.