Hello JCI Michigan!
- Shout out to Doug McClain for helping the LIV escape from the winter blues with the Bahama Breeze Beach Party! ~ Amanda Walworth
- Joannie Zelinski - Great job at Year End conference. You were a Finance Rock Star! ~Sarah Austin
- Shout out to Kristen Harris and the Saginaw Jaycees for doing what it takes to make it.~ Steve-O
- Shout out to Elizabeth Mullins for surprising Shaun with his dad at their year-end banquet ~ Mike Walsh
- Shout out to Shaun Abshire for naming me Grandmaster of the Jaycees. ~ Steve-O
- Thanks to members of Wyandotte, Farmington Area, and Westland Area for coming out to the LIV’s Goal Setting event. Shout out to Becky Hermann and Amanda Ritchey for planning this great event to help everyone with identifying our goals and keeping us accountable in 2018. ~ Amanda Walworth
- Redford...wheres Tom O Hawk these days? ~ Steve-O
- Shout out to the Farmington Area Jaycee president for taking such good care of his gavel???? Good luck this year Andrew! If you need anything feel free to reach out! ~Walsh
- Big kalamathanks to everyone who donated to help Tina & Taylor after their house fire. The outpouring of love is appreciated more than any of us can express. #brotherhoodofman ~Carol Zombro
One of the reasons we lose our members is because we burn them out and they feel under appreciated. This month’s challenge is to send a note of appreciation to your fellow members. It can be a phone call, text message, or my personal favorite, a snail mail card. These should go to everyone, especially those that may have taken a step back. This is meant to be a heartfelt challenge. Not just a quick thank you. Be specific. If you are lucky enough to have been told you are appreciated drop the WolfPack a line and tell us who left you the note or use the hashtag #LuckyPack. We will have a prize for the leader who told their pack how lucky they were to have them. ~Nikki
WolfPack Shirts Have Arrived!
Order your shirt today and run with the Pack
Poll the Members
What type of socials activate the most members as well as bring out prospective members?
Adult Coloring Night
Ice Cream social
Board Game Night