It’s almost the end of the 2ndTrimester and time for submissions soon!
August 16that 8PM is the deadline for EVERYONE for 2ndTrimester Submissions. Please let the Programming Team know if you have any questions. Your submissions are done through the Submissions Portal at https://jcimi.org/submissions/for the areas below.
- Junior Jaycees Incentives and Jayteen Passport to Civic Leadership
- Junior Jaycee Write Up and Film IT!
- Prepared Write-Up and Film IT!
- Single Project Entry (SPE)
- Please coordinate with your local President if you plan on submitting written chapter SPEs through the Submissions Portal. The SPE presentation will be scheduled for Friday, September 6, 2019 at Leadership Conference.
- Local Presidents – CLC and T2 Chapter Plan Update
- Please update the Google Sheet provided to you earlier this year. Be sure to upload your Substantiation to the appropriate shared Google folder. Access to the sheet and folder will be turned off when submissions are due. The only document that needs to be submitted in the Submissions Portal for CLC is your Updated Chapter Plan.
- Questions – Contact Amanda Walworth [email protected]
- Local Board Members – Submit your Incentives forms for VP, Director, Secretary or Treasurer
- Vice President: https://jcimi.org/2019t2vp
- Director: https://jcimi.org/2019t2dir
- Treasurer: https://jcimi.org/2019t2treas
- Secretary: https://jcimi.org/2019t2sec
- ALL Members – Submit Passport achievements via http://www.jayceemember.comand have them approved by your local Presidents
- Questions– Contact Jessica Anderson[email protected]
Here are your 2nd Trimester Competitions Topics! Please note that any competitions that are submitted through the Submissions Portal are due by August 16, 2019 at 8:00 PM. https://www.jcimi.org/submissions
Details about all competitions can be found in the 2019 Competitions Manual in the Document Library under Programming, Recognition, and Competitions. Please contact Jeri Behrmann if you have any questions. [email protected] Good luck to everyone!!